Work orders will be reviewed by marina staff, and any payment required will require approval before the work can be done.
Boats will not be released from the yard without proper payment or plan.
- Bottom Paint: includes surface prep and ablative paint, special paint requests may be more. Recommended each year.
- Zincs: Replace all zincs. Recommended at least once per year with careful inspection anytime the boat is pulled out.
- Water pump impeller: Recommend at least every other year. This is inexpensive and often over looked but can cause a tow bill or worse, severe engine damage due to lose of cooling water.
- Wax: From rub rail down is much easier on land than water. A good wax each spring will maintain the surface finish of your boat for years. Topsides can be done in water.
- Check lights and other electrical equipment. Prior to launch for easiest (read less expensive) repair.
- Gel coat repairs: Got a scratch or chip that drives you nuts. A deep scratch or chip will allow moisture to get into the fiberglass reducing the life of the hull. This is much faster and easier(read less expensive) on land.
- Tune up: most new engines only require new wires and plugs every 2 to 3 years depending on use.
- Through Hulls: Inspect every year. Replace any that have corrosion, or do not close completely, or are hard to operate.
- Other items: Batteries - 3 or so years depending on use, water tank/system disinfectant - every year.
This is also the time to install any other equipment you might want, fish finders, new GPS units, new radios.